Here are just a few pictures of our Christmas decorations in our new house. There are more still on the camera so maybe I'll add those later.
The front door
Our Christmas Tree placed in front of the window in the dining room -which was thoroughly investigated by the cats
(I know the chandelier is really dusty but I'm not touching it until I am 100% certain that it is insured.)
With lights!
(Notice the small table in the corner... Will made it! Isn't it beautiful!!!??)
My 1st White Christmas!
We also placed candle lights in the windows that looked beautiful at night.
Beautiful!! Your first white Christmas AND first Christmas in your own house! :) The first of many wonderful Christmases to come...
ReplyDeleteso glad to see the pictures! And the house looked so pretty all snow covered!
ReplyDeleteIt all look so pretty and so cozy! Happy first white Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAww, what a treat for a Southerner. I was happy to be in Alabama for Christmas, but I was just a smidge jealous when I heard that it snowed in the Lou for Christmas.
ReplyDelete