Monday, October 26, 2009

House Photos!

Here are just a few photos to give y'all an idea of things. These are actually pretty old, so I'll take some new ones tonight and try to get them up tomorrow/soon/sometime. I cannot wait to do full before-after sets on multiple rooms in the next few weeks!


This is fairly early on in the process, before any repainting...or really much at all. It quickly became a hardhat zone with tools EVERYWHERE and projects EVERYWHERE.

The dining and living rooms were repainted after priming (tip: use Kilz 2 primer, this stuff really is wonderful--worth the money). In clear view is my (then) new Werner 250lb fiberglass ladder!

The bathroom was pretty much to the studs. I rewired it (no more switch inside the shower and there is an outlet now!!), reinstalled some lath where I needed it to space the drywall/Durock/trim to all match correctly and evenly, hung walls....and then last week tore 1/4 of them back out for plumbing. It looked beautiful for about 20 hours...and will one day soon again. ...three steps forward, two backward.

1 comment:

  1. Notice the light fixture in the picture of me painting- it's our $5,000 chandelier.

    ReplyDelete