Monday, November 1, 2010

My wife the climber

So before she gets a chance to, I want to brag on my wife. She went to Upper Limits last weekend and dominated! She had never been climbing before, but hearing my stories about it inspired her (and the Groupon...).

I gave her the choice of my shoes (she went with the Mythos, she has good taste), chalkbag and harness and gave her the basics of climbing. I couldn't go because of work, but I knew she could handle it without me. ...and boy did she! She made it to the top every climb and never fell once.

Now she's on me to go with her. I might just do that. I'll pull out my old Climbing magazines and get inspired myself!

Now you try and convince me that I'm not married to the hottest girl ever. Go ahead, try.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh what gooey gobs of sugary sweetness....haha...but love it love it love it...seriously...so precious. ummm..one question though - who took the pic if will wasn't there? tripod? been there, done it...but it was on a road trip to see you in st. louis, dear friend, if you remember...haha. I'm such a weirdo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana, Jackie took the picture... no tripod needed here. But they sure are handy in a pinch... or in a zoo... or a winery... or :)
    When are you coming to St. Louis again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun on Saturday!!! My arms were KILLING me the next day. But if you want to go again, I'm totally game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - way to go Cheryl!!!!

    ReplyDelete