Well, I've finally secured some fulltime after grad employment! It is not necessarily my dream job, but it gets me off campus, out of PPD, a fulltime pay scale and benefits. I'll be the Pet Products Manager at the South County Petsmart starting in a week or so. I used to be a stocker at a few Petsmarts during my undergraduate, so it'll be a little surreal going back and a little like going home. I am honestly excited about a few different aspects of the job: being around a lot of non-Christians is one of them. I'll update as needed; thank you for all your prayers! I'll continue to seek dream jobs and study Arabic, but for the next while I'll be making sure people's doggies and kitties are fed and happy!
I had to get a new Blog - storage is up, people!!
13 years ago
Yea! Do you get free food for your kiddos?!
ReplyDelete